Monday, January 27, 2014

Read Divergent By Veronica Roth Together Before the Movie

DIVERGENT

By: Veronica Roth

Published:  February 28, 2012

Fiction

I've been wanting to check out this series and our son is already on the second book, INSURGENT.  So, if I am going to take him to the movie version of DIVERGENT, I certainly need to read the book first.

BOOK-ALICIOUS MAMA is offering a read-along on her blog.  We can read and discuss it together just in time to go see the movie.  Even though my reading list is LOONNGG, I am going to do my best to keep up with her reading schedule.  You need to have the first 12 chapters done by February 10th. In 15 days, I should be able to read 12 chapters.  Right?

Would you like to join in the fun?  Just click HERE for all the details.  Jennifer at BOOK-ALICIOUS MAMA will be the host, but I will share my thoughts here on my Facebook page and on Twitter as well.  If you haven't read DIVERGENT yet, now is the time!



No comments: