Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Put On Your Hiking Boots!


It's not the mountain that we conquer, but ourselves. Sir Edmund Hillary


Sometimes it isn't the goal that is stopping us, but our fear of overcoming that goal. Am I too afraid to apply for a job and get rejected? Am I unwilling to sacrifice a little to go back to school? Would I rather sit on the couch watching my favorite show than getting up and working out? Am I too shy to go out to the party where I might meet someone new?


Step out of your box, put on your hiking boots, and start to conquer that mountain of a goal you have today! YOU CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a great made forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/clifford-party-supplies.html]clifford Party Supplies[/url].