Monday, September 13, 2010

Winner of THE BOY WHO CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN

The winner of the book, THE BOY WHO CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN is.....

Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2010-09-13


Comment number 6 was.....

I saw this book reviewed in a magazine and I tore out the page as I want to read the book. It sounds truly inspirational and the type of stories I love to read.



nancylane

I will be emailing the winner shortly.  Thanks to everyone who signed up.  Even if you didn't win, I do think it is a excellent book to read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

I am the winner of the book. Woohoo! I'm excited I won something. However, if you've already sent me an email it probably went to my junk folder and I deleted it without realizing it. I actually forgot I entered this drawing and when I look at my junk email if I don't recognize the sender I delete them right away. Anyway, if you email me again, nancylane73@hotmail.com, I will watch for it and respond. Thanks so much for the book!!