Monday, February 6, 2012

Family Time February - Trouble


During the month of February, I am featuring games that our family has enjoyed over the years.  February is a great time of year to get cozy with your family and play some games.  I guarantee there will be lots of laughs and memories made.  

I think my husband's favorite game as a child was TROUBLE.  In the last 30+ years the game hasn't changed much except for maybe adding Disney or other movie characters to the theme of the game.

The game is a classic and includes the fun pop-o-matic dice roller that any kid will love using.  I remember playing and letting our youngest be the popper while we played with the older kids.  The overall purpose of the game is the get your four pawns into your home base while traveling around the board.  But you have to watch out for other players who can send you back to start as they come around the board.    This game is for 2-4 players and for ages 5 and up.

My husband still enjoys playing this game with the kids and it is a quick and easy game to play.  The kids always think it is funny when they get to send Pat or I back to start!

Trouble is sold by HASBRO and retails for $11.99. It can be found at toy stores and discount stores or online.

No comments: